Michelle Brachet is a cognac expert and Gourmand World Award-winning writer.
Her mission: to educate a nation as to the wonders and diversity of cognac – a magical golden spirit, and one that is misunderstood on so many levels.
- The UK’s leading female cognac expert
- Official BNIC Cognac Educator with Distinction
- Gourmand World Award-winning author of The World of Cognac (to be published Spring 2017)
- Cognac tastings
- Cognac masterclasses
- Cognac training
- Cognac dinners in collaboration with award-winning chefs
- Cognac reviews & articles
Anyone who wants to discover the excitement and true diversity of cognac! For example:
- Directly to consumers by hosting tastings, masterclasses or cognac dinners
- Directly to clients in the hospitality and drinks business for staff training
- Corporate clients who want to give their staff or key clients a totally new and exciting experience
- Catering colleges and cookery schools
- Food, drink and lifestyle publications – on- and off-trade